Want to know 5 things that super successful people do before 8:00 AM? They are not hard, but will take 21 days to make them a habit!
1. Exercise: Look at majority of super successful people and you will find they get their workout in and out of the way early AM. This sets the tone for the day, gives their mind and body a boost of energy, and are less apt to skip! Have your gym bag ready so you can just grab and go in the morning! You could even sleep in your workout clothes to save time! I have before!
2. Plan your Day: Always work from a to do list and plan out your day. I use the notepad my phone so it’s always with me. You could even do this the night before.
3. Eat a Healthy Breakfast: It’s crazy how many people skip breakfast because they are running out the door late for work. Take some extra time in the morning to fit in breakfast OR plan your meals on Sunday for the week and this should never be an issue! Here is a quick and easy breakfast recipe:
BASIL-WALNUT EGG SCRAMBLE
2-3 organic eggs
Handful fresh basil
Sea salt/black pepper to taste
Optional: dash of nutmeg
Heat a non-toxic skillet to medium heat. Add a pat or two of organic butter and drop all ingredients into the pan and scramble right in the pan. (can also use coconut oil instead of butter)
4. Eat that Frog: Get the hardest task on your to do list DONE first so it’s not in your head all day to prevent procrastinating. Tackle it so you can stop worrying about it!
5. Visualization: I do this a lot and it works! Powerful! Try to take a few minutes to visualize your day and if you are writing down goals, visualize yourself achieving them!
AND remember to say your morning affirmations! Wake up loving yourself and start the day with a positive mindset!